Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sig MCX

I am not into proprietary weapon systems, I like sticking to the good old proven platforms that have a large following in this country such as the AR-15 and AK-47. I choose these weapon systems due to the availability of magazines, ammo, and parts. I feel like these systems are the best option for us as patriots for the coming troubled times, but with that said I really like the SIG MCX. I know it is not that readily available, and I am not recommending it for you guys as your primary, or secondary long arm, but what I am saying is if you are already squared away in those areas that you might want to look into this gun.

There have been a lot of others that have come along, but they have all had their own issues. From what I have seen this (Sig MCX) is a very viable option for an accurate, reliable and tough weapon system. So check it out if you want to, I do not thing that you will be sorry, who knows it may become your favorite system.

I have put a link to "Nutnfancy's" video on YouTube here. I would have embedded it, but that feature is disabled. Check out the video, it is pretty well done, and will answer your questions about this fairly new system.

Sig MCX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear for the American Patriot: The Tactical Patriot Store

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment